Saturday, October 18, 2008

Updates! Yes!

Contrary to popular belief, I am not dead, nor am I undead. I am quite alive, I do believe.

What have I been up to? Well, let's see, I ran from Ike, got published, moved, and got a new second job.

How could I of all people give up a job at Camelia Heaven? How, oh, how?

Oh, yeah, to get a job at Malus Electronica. To answer your next question: I don't know.

Other things that managed to catch my interest: LibraryThing.com. Google Books is SLOWLY approaching the coolness level of this product, but I think that Google Books has a different goal as LibraryThing.

LibraryThing is teh awesome.

I have a lot on the backburner right now, hence the 400 years of silence, and I hope to get some more projects started after the cards settle.

Ooh, was that a subtle hint?

Maybe.

Okay, talk to you later.

No comments: