Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Book Miner - Introduction

I’m going to start a new series in my blog called “Book Miner.” In this series, I’ll present impressions on books that I am currently reading. I’m doing this because I have a load of books, some more obscure than others. For those that are particularly terrible, it will help me get through the book. For those that are particularly great, it will allow me to share the sheer awesome with you.

A word of warning: at times, I may reveal "spoilers". Since I can't determine what you find to be a spoiler, I can't promise I will not reveal them. If you are the sort of person for whom spoilers are devastating, you may just want to skip the posts for stuff you haven't read. You have been warned.
For your benefit, I’ll tag the posts with “book miner” and other relevant information.
If you would like to have your book featured on Book Miner, please leave a comment below or e-mail me for the best way to send your book to me. I can only promise I’ll be honest.

No comments: