Friday, June 20, 2014

Book Miner - The Shapeshifters Library: Released by Amber Polo

q
I received the first book in Amber Polo’s The Shapeshifters Library series. It is entitled Released. I use the website LibraryThing to catalog my books. Through LibraryThing, users may request books offered by other users of the site. Years ago, I was set to receive a book from Polo. However, it never arrived.
Then, when I had all but forgotten about this unreceived book, I received this book in the mail. It was a pleasant surprise (free books always are).
While I haven’t yet cracked the book, my first impression is that it involves a library, a librarian, and some sort of shapeshifter magic, mostly involving dogs. As I read this book, I’ll break it down chapter by chapter for your reading enjoyment.

No comments: