Monday, February 11, 2008

An Example of Crossposting

An Example of Crossposting
In light of recent events surrounding certain blog providers, I decided to sign up for a Blogger. Also, I think Google pwnz me.

I'm not going to drop the LJ, but I will start crossposting betwixt the twain.

To, to clarify confusion, The LJ = "The Eventide Knave" and the Blogger = "The Gangster of L'Oeuf".

Once I figure out how to easily X-post to the MySpace, or any other blog I seem to discover I have. Any clues? I have ScribeFire, and the MySpace add-on, but I can't seem to figure it out. Were there TFM, I'd R it.

As far as reading goes, I'm working on the March 2008 issue of Fantasy & Science fiction, as well as Discover Biology, Second Edition, as well as Morning & Evening by Charles Spurgeon, as well as suffering through Roc and a Hard Place. Ugh.

As far as writing goes, I sent off two items this morning. I'll see how that goes.

I updated my website, adding some JavaScript to autogenerate menus, Favicon, Feed, and FOAF data. Yay. I'm still working on updating the FOAF, so if you're not in there, I probably just haven't gotten around to it yet.

I suppose that's all.

Crossposted in The Eventide Knave and The Gangster of L'Oeuf.

No comments: