Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Yet Another Google Pwnage

Google pwns me. srsly.

I started (re-started) using Reader. So, basically, I'll be on ur internetz, readin' ur blogz, unless you use privacy filters, then I'll only be on ur internetz, readin' ur blogz if you use LiveJournal and have me on your friends page (was so tempted to say "ur frendz page").

So, if you have a blog that is your main blog, and you think I might not be reading it, let me know, and I'll start eStalking you. Right quick.

As far as reading goes, I'm suffering through more Xanth (Yon Ill Wind). That and Faun & Games, and I'll have read every Piers Anthony book I inherited, and he will have effectively lost an unwilling reader. Yay. I think I'll have a party.

Also, if you're in Texas or Ohio, and planning on voting for Obama, I heard that he wants you to vote on April 1st, not March 4th. Okay? Okay.

Crossposted in The Eventide Knave and The Gangster of L'Oeuf.

No comments: